Clear the corner pieces first, as they’re always the most difficult to get. Each marmalade coated piece you free will help you achieve this.
Once you’ve detonated all the special candy underneath the marmalade pieces, work on any remaining jelly in the middle of the board piece by piece. You only have 25 moves, but provided you do things in order, you’ll have enough to clear this level up.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Clear the corner pieces first because they are always the most challenging to clear.
• Always work from the bottom because it will make a cascading effect clearing jellies.
• Start clearing the marmalade pieces and unlocking them.
• Set them off and after just clear the remaining jelly left on the board.
• Simple as that.