Even if you’re very careful on this level, you’ll only end up being able to make two striped + wrapped matches from the marmalade coated candies. If you set off one whilst the other two pairs are marmalade wrapped, it will free the other two of the marmalade. When you set off the second pair, the other pair will detonate as separate striped and wrapped and that won’t count towards your order.
Work through the licorice swirls and get the two pairs that are open to you, then use your remaining moves to make your own striped + wrapped match. It’s not an easy combination, but clear the first two with enough moves to spare, and you’ll get through this level okay.
• In this order level you need to collect 3 striped + wrapped candies.
• Even though the marmalade gives you everything in the order, you will only be able to set off two pairs of striped and wrapped candies.
• The first one will unlock the other pieces coated in marmalade.
• The second one will detonate the last marmalade pieces with them.
• So you will have to make your own striped and wrapped candy combo.
• That shouldn’t be too hard; we make them all the time.