The meringues are stopping the chocolate from spreading, which gives you time to work on the jelly at the top of the board. But, there are also marmalade covered striped and wrapped candies locked at the bottom that can come in useful to free the jelly.
Remember, once you detonate one of those marmalade candies, the chances are you’ll detonate them all, so a good strategy is to work on the top and not disturb the stuff on the bottom until you get a special candy to set off the chain reaction, or start running low on moves.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by clearing the top of the board.
• Once you clear the meringue the jelly will start spreading.
• Try making a combo candy to set off the combos stuck at the bottom in marmalade.
• But don’t do that until you have made moves at the top of the board clearing some jellies.