Concentrating on playing the bottom of the board is an effective strategy for this level, it will help clear up the middle and fill the empty spaces with candy. The jelly you need to clear is underneath the three-hit meringues that are locked in on both sides, and there are two chocolate fountains in the bottom left and upper right to make your life more difficult.
Keep the chocolate spread under control and try to use the bombs to unlock the candies around the meringues. Just one good match in the bottom can set a cascade effect going, If you find yourself down to 20 moves and you’ve not had any success reaching the bottom-most meringues, it’s probably a good idea to start the level again – unless you’re playing for the sake of playing, and not for the sake of finishing the level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• The jelly in underneath the 3 layer meringue.
• Start by taking out the candy bombs.
• Keep the chocolate under control and start clearing a pathway into the meringue through the licorice boxes.
• Try going for the bottom right jellies and top left.
• Use candy combos to help you clear jellies.