The teleporters in the 2nd and 5th columns move the candy two columns to the right, and the jelly squares in the right hand column are all protected by licorice swirls. There are so many strategies you can use to beat this level, it could fill a novel – take your choice of three:
Make a vertical striped candy and send it through to the other side, get rid of the licorice swirls, and you can start to work on the jelly as soon as you get pieces over there.
Use striped and wrapped candy combos to obliterate the licorice swirls, candy and jelly
Hold out for a colour bomb and a striped combo
Any combination of the above
Because of the limited amount of candy colours on the board again, you will be detonating things when you don’t want to – don’t worry, a few attempts max, and you’ll make it through this Candy Crush Saga game level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• There are a few ways to beat this level.
• First you need to know that there are transporters in the 2nd and 5th column.
• Those connect to the two columns on the far right.
• You need to get through the licorice swirls before candy can start transporting there.
• You can make stripped candies to go across and clear some of the licorice.
• You could also make a color bomb and apply it with a stripped candy and it will take out most of the licorice.
• You can even create wrapped candies to help you get over to the other side.
• Once you get over there it turns into a regular clear the jelly level.