This is the first ‘Order’ level – you have to collect 20 red jelly beans, 20 green and 20 blue candy: a candy is considered collected once it has been removed from the board by making a match or a chain reaction.
It’s a nice and gentle introduction, and you can reach the objective on this level without having to worry too much about the licorice swirls and meringues. If you get stuck, try making matches at the bottom to bring more candy onto the screen, or use a striped or wrapped candy of a different colour to reach your target. A colour bomb, of course, will help you out a lot, but you shouldn’t need it for this first trial.
• This is the first order level.
• In this level you have to collect 20 red, blue, and green candies.
• When you make a move with the candy and its removed from the board its considered collected.
• You do not have to clear meringues or licorice.
• But if you clear them they will unlock more candies for you to make moves with.