Double meringues with double jelly – feel the joy. Crush your way down through the meringues at every opportunity, to give yourself a bigger grid of candy to play with.
Using striped and wrapped combos can clear up a big area of meringue, so if you get a chance to make the combo, do it. However, if you make any colour bombs along the way hold on to them – don’t use them until you’ve removed most of the meringues and there is candy under the jelly, then you’ll be able to use them to clear up more candy along the way when you detonate the colour candy bomb.
Once you’ve reached the bottom, make moves on the bottom and the jelly up top should start to clear through random matches. The bottom left and right corners are the hardest to clear the jelly from – as your moves run low, focus on that area if the jelly hasn’t been removed yet.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• In this level you have double meringues and double jelly.
• Clear those like you usually would.
• Make stripped and wrapped candies to clear things out faster.
• Try to make combo candies like the color bomb or the giant stripped candy.
• Don’t waste your moves and think before you move.