You should be able to make some stripes straight away, and provided you can keep Odus on his perch, you’ll get through a lot of the jelly before Moonstruck mode. It’s still one of the more difficult levels you’ve come across so far in Dreamworld.
Crush through the licorice locks whenever you can, and work your way inward. The sooner you clear them, the sooner the empty jelly space will fill with a candy. Use a combination of making striped candy and working on individual pieces, and you’ll beat this level without too much stress.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by clearing the licorice cages to open up the other jelly.
• Clear all the jelly, use combo candies or whatever you need to clear it.
• Remember to keep odus balanced.
• Clear the corner jellies every time you see a move.