Odus is pretty unsteady on this level – be careful when using combos and special candy, and think ahead to prevent him from falling off his perch.
There’s no jelly under the licorice x-blockers, so don’t obsess over clearing them. If you need the room to make match-4s and match-5s, unlock the candies, but you only really need to concentrate on the jelly.
The hardest part is the centrepiece, and you’ll need to hit it twice. Use any colour bombs you get to clear the colour of the centrepiece, or try to get striped candies in position to take it out.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• There is no jelly underneath the licorice cages so do not worry about them.
• Start at the bottom making matches.
• This will create a cascading effect at the top clearing jelly for you.
• You will need to either make a vertical striped candy or a horizontal striped candy to clear the jelly in the middle.
• This is double jelly so you will have to hit it twice.