Level 40 is a lesson in focusing on what you require. All the jelly is on the left hand side, with some locked underneath the column of licorice x-blockers. Have a quick scan of the right hand side to see if you can make any match-5s, otherwise just focus on making matches on the left. If you can use a candy on the right to free up a locked piece, then take the opportunity, or if you need to rebalance Odus, otherwise leave it well alone.
Mixing a striped and wrapped candy will really help you beat this level fast – Moonstruck will take out the final pieces.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start in the middle on the jelly side.
• Start by clearing licorice cages so you can get more candies onto that side of the board.
• Get odus to moon struck as fast as you can in this level.
• Ge will clear out a lot of the unwanted licorice cages and jelly.
• When you clear everything open, make combo candies to clear the rest of the jelly.