It’s the good old familiar 4-by-4-by-4. You have four separate grids of four with four double jelly blocks in the middle, and less moves than ever to clear it up. Start by looking for any match-4s on the screen. Always try to make moves that hit the double-jelly twice, and work at the bottom first to make chance combinations up the top.
Moonstruck mode won’t help you much here, you’ll need to be down to your last few block of jelly to make it count.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• You have 4 square filled with double jelly.
• You have very limited moves in this level, that’s what makes it tricky.
• Find moves you can make that hit the jelly twice so you’re getting the best move you can make.
• Make striped and wrapped candies to help you clear jelly faster.
• Watch your moves.