Once you’ve broken through the grid of meringue and have a number of options open to you, try working on one side, then focus all your Moonstruck moves on the other side. Wrapped candy is useful to take out blocks of jelly – or wrapped and striped combos in the middle can help you out massively here.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• The licorice cages are blocking the flow of candies throughout the board.
• Start by working on the sides opening up the board little by little.
• There is no jelly underneath the meringue so just focus on the sides that have jelly.
• There is chocolate in this level that you will have to keep an eye on.
• If chocolate covers a jelly just remember there is jelly underneath.
• Odus’s moonstruck should help clear some of the chocolate.